- The use of materials and services of the Website is regulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Website, the User is deemed to have accepted this Agreement.
- The Website Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement at any time. Such changes shall enter into force three days after the posting of the new version of the Agreement on the Website. If the User disagrees with the changes, he must stop using the Website, its materials and services.
- The Website Administration can organize newsletter related to orders, office schedules, promotions and other necessary information. The necessary contact information is provided by the User when entering personal data.
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, as well as any actions that lead to or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Website and its services.
- Use of materials of the Website without the consent of the owners is not allowed (article 1270 of the civil code). For the lawful use of the materials of the Website, it is necessary to conclude license agreements (obtaining licenses) from the Rightholders.
- When quoting the materials of the Website, including protected works of authorship, a link to the Website is required (sub-paragraph 1 of paragraph 1 of article 1274 of the civil code).
- Comments and other records of the User on the Website should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and generally accepted standards of morality and ethics.
- The User is warned that the Website Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the Website.
- The User agrees that the Website Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or arising losses or damages related to any content of the Website, copyright registration and information about such registration, products or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User, which he entered, using the information posted on the Website or links to external resources.
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Website or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Website Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- All possible disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in the Agreement could be considered as the establishment between the User and the Website Administration (agency relations, partnership relations, relations of joint activity, personal employment relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement).
- The court's recognition of any provision of the Agreement as invalid or unenforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction on the part of the Website Administration in case of violation of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Website Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later to protect their interests and copyright protection of the materials protected in accordance with the legislation of the Website.
The current version of User Agreement is always available at https://en.magneex.com/eula.html.
The User confirms that he/she has read all of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts it.